= Your enquiry is invited, and Brochures & Videos are available upon request =
To those hoving difficulties with wastewater treatment, we offer a "new definition" for the future that eliminates unpleasant odore and the need for sludge treatment.
Making the impossible possible!
The AIS eliminates sludge treatment and achieves zero hydrogen sulfide.
Powerful water currents for oxygen dissolution with minimal energy consumption! Combines high oxygen solubility with powerful convective stirring.
Century Yamakyu Corporation represent the manufacturers of “Aquablaster”, Aience Co., Ltd., for the solution systems to treat Wastewater, Sewage, Effluent and also Odor deodorization, which are used by hundreds of the prestigious industries, hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, apartment houses, etc.
<ais> Aience Innovative System is the new common sense of Wastewater Treatment. Please click and watch the above columns showing Aience’s New Definition for the most efficient and economical Wastewater Treatment.
Whenever you have a concrete requirement of Wastewater Treatment, please fill the attached Hearing Sheet (click here) with available Data and send it to us, so that we will make and send our best offer with CAD Designs for your most efficient Wastewater Treatment.
“Aquablaster”Aeration Diffusers for Wastewater Treatment
We would like to explain about 5 Videos in a DVD and would appreciate your spending 10-15 minutes to watch them
(1) Ultimate principles of “Aquablaster”, comparing between the Conventional Aeration Diffuser and “Aquablaster” Aeration Diffusers which causes Convection inside Tanks.
(2) Original Wastewater → Treated Water
Sludge is smashed.
(3) “Aquablaster” Aeration Diffuser makes Micro Tornado Jet Bubbles of less than 20 microns which spread throughout every corner in Tanks, leaving almost no Sludge, and under nearly no loss of Water Pressure, which result in various cost savings, especially Power saving by 35-45% and less maintenance for over 10 years.
Right Side Tank: Treating by Conventional Disk Type Aeration Diffusers.
Left Side Tank : Replaced “Aquablaster” Diffusers with the conventional ones.
(5) Wastewater Treatment of 7,000 tons/day at a Foodstuffs Complex in Kobe:
Installed 94 Units of “Aquablaster” No. AL-750 in a Balancing Tank of 1,900 m3.Removal of BOP was improved from 53% → 80% and N-Hex from 44% → 82%. Further, Hydrogen Sulfide disappeared to 0%. Floating Oil & Scum were treated as well. As the result, Treated Wastewater could be discharged even from the first Aeration Tank although there were 6 Aeration Tanks.
To enable us to find a solution of your problem of Wastewater/Sewage/Effluent Treatment or Odor Deodorization, please fill one of 2 Hearing Sheets which can be downloaded hereunder:
(1) If Users have the existing Wastewater/Sewage/Effluent Tanks under operation already, we recommend that Users should replace the existing systems of Aerators or similar Equipment with the "Aience" patent Aquablasters.
(2) If new buildings are under planning, you should ask architects to include in their plans the "Aience" Blastertank(s) with the patent Aquablasters set inside for installing them in underground or basement of buildings. Upon your request, we will send you some Photos and Illustrations of the "Aience" FRP Blastertanks.
For your testing or experimenting the effective treatment, a Demo Unit is available at US$2,000.00 to you by Airfreight Prepaid.
The Systems will be extremely effective for cost performance in comparison with those which are used presently, as the Systems require only Electricity & Air practically. Users will find a remarkable result of cost savings when the above Systems are replaced with the existing methods they use.
We are seeking for the capable Distributors abroad who wish to develop the markets of the solution Systems.
|Adress||Century Yamakyu Corporation
AICA Bldg. 1-13-27 Minami-Semba Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0081, Japan